'CXS - Connxion Source'™
Your 'Enterprise Merchant Solution Provider' ™
Here-ye, here-ye: This is a public Announcement for 'all' to know and abide by.
'Manage Secure Document Retrievals Smarter'® #85137853
'Infinite Solutions Inspiring Endless Possibilities'™ is a pending Trade Mark®
'Connxion Source'™ is a pending Trade Mark®
For the Record:
FIRST USE: 2012013. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120213
'Connxion Source'™ was taken down temporarily, entire site is being reconstructed from scratch.
History of 'Connxion Source'™
1. The domain was registered on 20090106.
2. State of Texas Corporation, State Charter Granted: 20090129 # 801080214
3. Cybrhost was our previous host provider - would not recommend. DNS record on mail accounts were incorrect, brought to owners attention not concerned.
3. We hired a Miva Merchant website developer shortly thereafter.
4. After 11 months and roughly 21k later, we had to reach out to 'Miva Merchant Devolpemental Team' on: DATE - directly since current developer
was unable to move site to the level of our expectations. Further he was unable to understand coding of Miva Merchant Plug-ins and implementation of same.
5. Filed for a U.S. TradeMark on: 20091120
TradeMark Granted on: 20121002 # 4215846
6. Texas TradeMark Granted On: 20100129 # 801080214
7. Originally, when we approached Miva Merchant (there was no Contract ever Signed, we were on a month to month program) we had orignally only X items and it took them 4.5 months and still the list was not completed.
8. Miva Merchants framework is very questionable - possible data being harvested. Look in cgi/bin for Executables that possbily harvest Key Word extraction taking place from your site(s).
Note: Miva Merchant was owned by: Vertro
MIVA SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 5060 Shoreham Place Suite 330 San Diego CALIFORNIA 92122
LAST LISTED OWNER - ADKNOWLEDGE, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 4600 MADISON AVENUE, 10TH FL KANSAS CITY MISSOURI 64112
Final Note: Once our new site is completed any item revealed within these comments, will be fully posted on: 'MerchantRumors'™, including every email sent/received, Help Desk Tickets, billingc, etc. as tiff images for notible documentation.
Any attempt to Cyber Squat our Business/Domain Name with be Reported to: 'CybrSquatteRumors'™
If it is necessary, we will exert all means to protect our 'good trade name' and pursue all avenues available to prevent the improper usage by anyone else;
and further if needed, to allow judicial 'review and determination' in the 'State of Texas' on any violation by others; for any violation of current
regulations/laws so stated by 'Constitutional & Common' laws of the 'State of Texas', the 'United States', U. S. Trade Mark Office (USPTO),
the U. S. Copyright Office and or ICANN for all those laws or regulations governed for this pending 'trade mark',
including any claims against CyberSquatters or TypoSquatters.
© 2012 Connxion Source
All Rights Reserved Worldwide